DAMSON REFUND POLICY - UK & EU
We will cover the cost of returning your product provided it was purchased through the our website.
- If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your product and wish to return it to DAMSON for a refund DAMSON operates a 28 day refund policy from the date of shipping.
- In order to qualify for a refund Consumer MUST have bought the product through damsonaudio.com. Refunds cannot be provided where a third party is involved. In this case DAMSON advises the consumer to contact the vendor where they purchased.
- To qualify for a refund Consumer MUST contact DAMSON within 28 days of shipping notification. Any request for refund after this period will be rejected.
- Consumer must notify DAMSON to obtain a Return Authorisation Number ("RAN") and return the defective product along with a copy of the proof of purchase to DAMSON. The RAN number should be clearly written on the outside of the package containing the product being sent to DAMSON. DAMSON will not accept a return that does not have a RAN number. Consumer shall bear the cost of shipping the Product to DAMSON.
- The product MUST be returned in its original packaging (outer box) and include ANY and ALL accessories. Failure to return the item in the same condition as shipped to Consumer may result in rejection of the refund or additional costs being applied. If the item has been opened and used an adminstration fee of £6.50 or 10% of the product value (whichever is greater) will be deducted from the refund. Products returned unopened/unused will be refunded in full.
- All products should be returned to DAMSON in the United Kingdom at the consumers own cost.
- Proof of Postage is not proof of delivery. We recommend shipping using a tracking service.
- Refunds can be expected within 14 days of receipt of goods at DAMSON and will only be submitted through to the original credit card or Paypal account. Due to fraud and Anti-Money laundering laws requests to submit funds in any other form cannot be granted.